Mind-Body Training Tools - Peripheral Biofeedback Module
The peripheral biofeedback module includes several applications:
- Basic EMG (muscle tension) - one channel of EMG biofeedback
- EMG With Breathing - monitors both muscle tension and breathing. Innovative measures designed to highlight different styles of breathing (chest-based vs. abdominal).
- EMG 2 Channel" - useful e.g. for looking at left / right balance.
- Galvanic Skin Response (GSR)
- Skin Temperature
- EMG, GSR & Skin Temperature - combines 3 parameters in one app.
- Basic Breathing - monitors breathing accurately and reliably via temperature of breathed air. Calculates breathing rate and inhalation to exhalation ratio.
All the above applications include tone, midi and threshold-based audio feedback options designed to support mindfulness practice.